Threaten thy customer

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Arrogance is not a mind set for succussful sales. The music industry
      thinks itself exempt from this old rule. Smart little turnips with
      programming skills will find ways to make those oligarks extinct.
      Industries must change with tech advances. I do not know or care
      about the solution for the music industry. I do know if you sue your
      clients they will find someone else to do business with. Bill
    • LeeEdgarTyler@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        In a message dated 12/1/2003 10:04:18 AM Central Standard Time,
        valleywestdental@... writes:
        Arrogance is not a mind set for succussful sales. The music industry
        thinks itself exempt from this old rule. Smart little turnips with
        programming skills will find ways to make those oligarks extinct.
        Industries must change with tech advances. I do not know or care
        about the solution for the music industry. I do know if you sue your
        clients they will find someone else to do business with. Bill

        I had a little sympathy for them until they started suing moms and 12 year
        olds for tens of thousands. Now I say.... well, I don't like their horse,
        either.

        Ed Tyler