Artwork

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2003
      Bookdoc, You are surly a piece of work, as to art work, well? You are
      definitely an original, and yes you are definitely colorful. There is
      however a problem with your framework. It does not seem to exist. As
      up to now this boundless existance has not been problimatic but
      complete diffusion remains a negative possibility. Personal mass may
      be the answer to this difficulty. Were I you , I would avoid slim
      fast, Jenny Craig, and the stairmaster. I know you love advice so you
      can tell me to piss off at your own inertial pace. Bill
    • Knott
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2003
        > There is
        > however a problem with your framework. It does not seem to exist.

        With some regrets there are bounds. Not only in my inability to find one thing that is
        real, but in the drab, monotonous set of boundaries this damned hallucination poses.
        My imagination is quite a bit better than this, and while the lot is a good lot within
        these boundaries, those boundaries of which I am forced to intuit as the 'real' exist...I
        just won't give in so easily.

        Rockemsockem Robot