Re: [existlist] Unashamed

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 24, 2003
      Jo,

      Well, I guess you know where I stand on this. My view is
      that everything is in the mind [meaning brain], but if
      something more complex keeps your neurons happy, then that's
      Ok. Believing in something is as good as it being real.

      I must admit that Amursky is not that well known. However,
      at one time he was the leading Russian Existentialist. It
      is unfortunate that much of his work was lost during the
      revolution.