Re: [existlist] An objects importance depends on its function

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2003
      You are taking specific instances and using these to
      identify a hierarchy. If in a fire-fight, I suppose that a
      soldier's finger is of importance, but without a big toe, he
      would not be able to march effectively to the location where
      the shot might be made. Humans and animals do not have
      extraneous parts that are not needed. Each part is
      necessary for the whole. Even the appendix has been found
      to have a function ... or at least it keeps doctors in the
      business.