Re: up up and away ...

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 24, 2003
      > I would
      > suggest that most of the bad [as pollution] comes from those who prefer to
      > think as individuals, at the cost of society.

      the proper response was "what is wrong with polution?"

      You'll not find a lot of people in this existentialist group thinking as individuals.

      Again, you'd prefer to benefit this imaginary grouping (society) than the named
      individuals within it. You must be the material guy. Duardonna? Why the idea that the
      grouping is important? If the individuals are not, I doubt the culmination of them in a
      grouping is worth more.

      Again, your logic rocks on a one-legged rocker with the tip broke off the 'good' end.

      Knotta Woodworker