Re: [existlist] Re: So muddled middle

  • jerryjfortin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2003
      Bill,

      Materialism is legion in our society. The mere possession of money, can
      provide a measure of perceived security and substance. However, it can not buy
      the truely valuable things in life. It is not an "end all", it should not be
      considered a "be all", but in the great system of things which we call our
      society, its greatest perversity is its lack.

      Jerry