choice

  • sorenkierkagaard
    Message 1 of 39 , Nov 11, 2003
      Freedom of choice a major tenet of existentialism, perhaps in this
      universe that is governed by the laws of science is similar to
      restaurant that offers choice of chili with beans or chili without
      beans on the menu.
    • mischke@pronetisp.net
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 10, 2006
        This has been the best conversation I've read on "existlist" in a long time.

        I think I'll try to tackle "Being and Nothingness" again this summer.

        "You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
        If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice
        You can choose from phantom fears or kindness that can kill
        I will choose a path that's clear
        I will chooose free will"

        RUSH