Feel the music

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2003
      Dr. Q, I also feel the music deeply, it can make me cry. Then again
      the song remains the same. I can change its meaning for me but the
      song remains the same.
      I like safe emotional outlets. I know that is not avante guarde and
      suggests I do not build close emotional attachments with others.
      True.
      I am in no way apologetic about that, it is exactly as I wish to be.
      It is how my personal perspective allows me to experience those
      around me. I wish to be in charge of my emotions, not yours. The love
      mindset allows for desperately open flanks. For me there have been
      too many struggles, too many betrayals, too much given and lost.
      So again we seem to agree, I do not want the love of others. My
      individualism demands space and I will own that space while I
      maintain the strength to hold it.
      I try to maintain the same perspective on hate. I do think hate to be
      more deserved than love. However it can be much more costly to the
      individual because it leads to irrevocable acts.
      Music, art, nature can be experienced with appropriate risk levels
      by me. I try not to wallow in these, no use encouraging bad
      behavour. I am not cold, I try to be controlled by myself. I do not
      wish to control others, I just do not care that much. Bill