RE: [existlist] part two

  • lesley lawson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2003
      Dear all,

      I am a psych major studying in Geneva and am new to this list. I have to
      prepare a presentation on the philosophy of Simone de Beauvoir and how
      it differs from Sartre's. Can anyone give me any helpful urls/books/info
      on the subject?

      Many thanks and looking forward to becoming a useful member of your
      group.

      Kind regards,
      Lesley