No cover

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      Soren, Isn`t it a nasty dichotomy? We ask an individual to build a
      personal philosophy. The situational dialectic is personal, unique.
      Then we are to blend these into a seamless whole in a general
      philosophy. Or are we to even attempt this? It would seem much more
      difficult than producing a fair legal system. It seems more like
      Drivers Ed. You learn the general stuff and then go out on the
      highway and risk your ass and everyone else`s. Bill