Re: Reason and intuition and ignition and calibration and idols and scams

  • thebookdoc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2001
      <<<< I can't prove what i see...so how can I prove what you do? >>

      > I like the idea of getting to know things by means of intuition.>>

      The idea is nice but the mechanism is warped.

      bending.time.and.history

      ---------------------------------------
    • Eduard Alf
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2001
        Diana et folks,

        this represents the philosophical trap ... we are so much into the
        philosophy of the existence of things that we come to doubt what we can see

        of course you can prove what you see ... it is not a big deal ... if you are
        cruising down the road and the light ahead appears red, are you going to go
        into an internal arguement as to whether or not you can prove it is red ...
        sometimes we just have to get on with life and realise that a spade is a
        spade and red is red ...

        have fun ...