Path not taken

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      We will probably follow many senarios in our trajectorys away from
      the basic ideas of Neitchey. Those paths are affected greatly by
      the mass of relative stupidity surrounding the situation. i.e.In a
      world of Ghandis the ideas will produce practical , long term
      solutions. In a atmosphere of Stalins or Hitlers, gulags and pogroms
      arise from the same seeds. Bill