Path not taken

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2 2:28 PM
      We will probably follow many senarios in our trajectorys away from
      the basic ideas of Neitchey. Those paths are affected greatly by
      the mass of relative stupidity surrounding the situation. i.e.In a
      world of Ghandis the ideas will produce practical , long term
      solutions. In a atmosphere of Stalins or Hitlers, gulags and pogroms
      arise from the same seeds. Bill