[existlist] Re: dEvOtUs

  • oraganon
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2003
      organon,

      Beautiful, as usual. As much as I'm militant about rhyme and metre, I
      find myself always moved and moving along through the flow of the
      words. Your words are like a non-philosophy, a being-ness that
      resonates, a strange poetry.

      Mary Jo

      Look theres pictures too

    • oraganon
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2003
        >organon,
        >
        >Beautiful, as usual. As much as I'm militant about rhyme and metre, I
        >find myself always moved and moving along through the flow of the
        >words. Your words are like a non-philosophy, a being-ness that
        >resonates, a strange poetry.
        >
        >Mary Jo
        >

        >Look theres pictures too

        http://gnomon.org/media/oraganon/epa111.jpg

      • Mary Jo Malo
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2003
          What is the medium? It has biochemical energy. Jo

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1, 2003
            The peace is a bug altered in photoshop mixing an matching an all