Cheerful Nihilists?

  • Mary Jo Malo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      "Nihilism is not only despair and negation, but above all the desire
      to despair and to negate." - Albert Camus

      Can anyone point me in the direction of a cheerful nihilist? I wanna
      read their works. I wanna meet them. I wanna dance with them, really.

      Biggie's project is interesting because it shows how pervasive and
      real nihilism actually is in our culture. We just give it different
      names. Makes it appear evil. Make it acceptable. Make it elegant.
      Make it sophisticated. Make it plausible. I accept its logic.

      Please just make it happy.
      Mary Jo