All The Good Tom's

  • Mary Jo Malo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      We must keep on. Why did everything stop in the 1960's? Maybe it's
      because someone decided to kill our enlightened leaders. Just keep
      everyone stupid and self-centered and feed them slogans. Where is
      Marshall McLuhan when you need him? "The words of the prophets are
      written on the . . .

      "To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of
      reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in
      contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead." Tom Paine

      Why do I bother?
      Mary Jo