Q`s perspective.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      " I used to be an angry young man, hiding me head in the sand" from
      Getting better" BEATLES. This weekend I saw Paul Mcartneys concert
      in red square. Putin was in the audience and the people had tears in
      their eyes. A few years ago those same people would have faced fixed
      bayonnets. Millions of educated, cultured people are coming awake to
      a life they are only beginning to understand. The sufferings of the
      Russian people dwarf anything endured by muslims. They have been
      pounded by the most brutal dictators and made mad by the most
      terrible of ideologies. Yet their courage and determination as a
      people shines through all the blood and tears.
      People are not islam just as the Russian people were not
      communism. Islam and communism are organisational systems that are
      substandard producers in the modern world. People can rise above them
      and join the fellowship of free men. Once the stubbornness, hate and
      guilt are banished the music can begin to be heard." Listen to the
      music for the time" Doobie Brothers. Bill