Authority

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2003
      Bookdoc, I went rogue for several years. The pigs were always in my
      face. When they needed some bad shit done they called me. It`s been
      fun and now I wouldn`t even change the confrontations. Badge heavy
      cops still push the mercury up for me but I don`t do the street life
      now and have little association with the hot rocks.
      It is good to be old and relatively safe. Then there is always time
      for a ROAD TRIP. Bill
    • Knott
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        > Bookdoc, I went rogue for several years...
        > When they needed some bad shit done they called me.

        I never know what to make of this dentist fellow who has experiences
        akin to navy seals. One of my favorite things is what I call real-
        life fiction. A form of performance art, I guess. the game is to make
        an alternative reality...something believable, but untrue -- as far
        as I can tell. It would be as simple as writing false letters to the
        editor, as odd as devining a means of creating a bank account for a
        fictional personality, and then cashing checks in its name. Writing
        letters to my own mother as a fifth child she never had. Such is the
        wacky nature of my 'reality.' The philosophical and physical
        dichotomy...I've been arrested for the way I looked, my lack of
        interest in boundaries, and my simple disregard for 'rule'. While
        being beaten in a handcuffed disadvantage, I laughed and laughed,
        cracked jokes as if almost begging to get some more. It was just a
        shorter way home, and I never got there. In my head I have never done
        anything 'wrong', but then I don't know other people who spent time --
        even overnight -- in a jail. I've never punched someone, nor gotten
        into but a verbal joust...and the only thing I could kill and feel
        good about was rats (and there were enough of them at different
        times). we are very different, you and I. But I bet somewhat the same
        in our covert ways and shadowed movement.

        Regretfully I am my own audience.

        Fortuit Afterit Amigo