Re: [existlist] Consideration

  • Rita Crow
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2003
      Bill, What in the world makes you think I have a facade? Some people have a pretense to other than they are--I don't. I put my money where my mouth is. My position too. Thanks for jumping to conclusions. Rita

      bhvwd <valleywestdental@...> wrote:Lovely Rita, let me plug your meter. I am constantly in consideration
      of my countries gross invasions of all about it. I back it in war and
      bitch about it in peace. Like most Americans I actually view it as a
      vehicle for my survival. Our big ball of power seems sufficient to
      dominate throughout the remnant of my sadassed life. If the patroit
      act takes a piece out of me , I`ll scream. If they torture the living
      excrement out of the terrorists I will glean an inner joy and wrap
      myself in increased security. I view life from my individualist
      perspective. So do most others but put up a correct facade of
      merciful careing and one world internationalism. I am not a diplomat
      and I lead a happier life since I dropped the facade. Try it , you
      might feel cleansed or lightned. Bill

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT