Re: [existlist] White water

  • Mary Jo Malo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2003
      Small world. I spent a week in Dubuque summer of '67. You would have made a lousy deacon.
      Jo

      bhvwd <valleywestdental@...> wrote:
      I had a girlfriend from whitewater, she went to Clarke in Dubuque.
      Sweet girl, way too nice to put up with me. I was supposed to take
      her to a dance but had only one pair of jeans and nothing but tee
      shirts. It was dress and I could not. Probably would be a deacon
      with ten kids if I could have afforded a sport coat. Now the path
      seldom taken is quite comfortable. I hate kids. Bill

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT