Re: [existlist] tiredness blocks knowledge

  • Juan Carlos Cruz
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2001
      Hello, oh yeas that's a good tiredness, not a chronic one. When I meant hard
      sports (I meant using all our resources to attend a gym to engage in a
      muscle-power gaining routine. <---this NOT only involves physical energies,
      but also emotional energies and social energies remember u are socializing,
      driving to that gym, etc. Lot's of mental energies too, I didn't mean a
      light recreational sport that do *not* destroys your constitution
      (complexity).
      Bikeriding is also good, light walks, but a sport can also be turned into
      a stress, in fact sports give you stress/tiredness

      Juan Carlos