Exercise is great IF-->

  • Juan Carlos Cruz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2001
      Good afternoon: Hello, hello Bill, I do love exercise, in fact our bodies
      need a certain kind of stimulation in the day, Nietzsche said it clearly
      that the Will To Power in us comes from our muscles he said: "All our best
      thoughts, all are strongest opinions come from our muscles", the spirit is
      the body (Nietzsche said) *but* and I repeat here *BUT* the thing is that
      because we live in a Capitalism-Production system and not an Aristocracy
      system, our rulers have a goal of using people as tools of production for
      the sake of Economical Growth, discouting actitvities like (book-reading
      which require a comfortable life).
      What I am trying to say is that our daily energies are limited, and
      because our daily calories are limited we have to use devote some toward
      (working, chores, personal care, etc.)
      The ideal way to work out regulary would be if we all had comfortable with
      plenty of energies left for it.
      Juan Carlos