Biggies quandry

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      Anything exists because more primordial entities existed before the
      present anything
      The energy levels of the big bang condensed into 3 quark
      combinations of protons and neutrons. Others may be possible.
      Infinity is a non rational term whose use is better confined to
      metaphysics
      The universe is expanding into extra galactic space
      The universe is not contracting
      There is no nothing because something now exists. Nothing is
      erradicated by the existance of something.
      Time is mans measurement of change
      I understand you know these concepts but are inhabiting a mood of
      existential absurdity. Go put your nuts in a vice and turn the crank,
      that failing go further into the melieu and contact Bookdoc. Bill
    • George Walton
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
        Bill,

        I do so love seeing my name on the subject line! Thanks.

        Oh, and regarding your answers to the primordial questions? Don't quit your day job [drilling and filling Black Holes] yet. Well, not until God approves your application, anyway.

        Biggie

        bhvwd <valleywestdental@...> wrote:
        Anything exists because more primordial entities existed before the
        present anything
        The energy levels of the big bang condensed into 3 quark
        combinations of protons and neutrons. Others may be possible.
        Infinity is a non rational term whose use is better confined to
        metaphysics
        The universe is expanding into extra galactic space
        The universe is not contracting
        There is no nothing because something now exists. Nothing is
        erradicated by the existance of something.
        Time is mans measurement of change
        I understand you know these concepts but are inhabiting a mood of
        existential absurdity. Go put your nuts in a vice and turn the crank,
        that failing go further into the melieu and contact Bookdoc. Bill

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor