Post

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      Eduard, I think there is a post modernist movement in art. What it
      includes I do not know. I would think of existentialism as
      the "modern" movement. So, what is more modern than Existentialism?
      Deconstructionism? I do not know of any coherant philosophical
      system that replaces existentialism. Then again, we are old and
      probably not to be trusted with the most avant guarde , mystery
      trend. I have heard of some new, strange movement, ahh, notism, ?
      Nooism? neutism? Bill