Girl talk

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      You might notice the males on this list have less enthusiasm in
      discussions about marriage. Since the institution benefits females
      and beta males, my opinion of the men on this list is heightened.
      Within that beta male group I include the priests in their degraded
      pedofilic and alcoholic appearances. Controlling male sexuality has
      become the female occupation. In consort with the priests, women
      have turned reproduction into a power game, a sociopolitical side
      show designed to limit the power of leading males. Now males avoid
      the institution with greater regularity. Marriage has become a bad
      contract and the more it is associated with religion and inheritance
      the worse it becomes. If two people wish to make a monogomous
      contract, fine. Once dynastic influence and religious control enter
      the picture it is a businsee deal, caveat emptor!Bill