Re: [existlist] Bang Bang

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2003
      Bill,

      As I have said before, there is this "siege mentality". I
      agree that if you live in remote area that you may need your
      gun to protect yourself from other people. But it is the
      overwhelming focus upon this need which I think is prevalent
      in American society. It is like those "walled" communities
      that I saw in Florida. I would not be surprised that they
      cemented shards of glass on the top of the wall. People,
      who live in such communities, live in fear, simply because
      their is a wall. It is a continual reminder of what might
      happen should the wall not be there.