Beneath the law

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2003
      Salvatore was pissed, he had been busted 12 times, he had beat his
      woman, he had been fired. He took a Walther 380 and rat shot six
      former co employees.
      Father Gagaan`s assassin had been sexually abused as a child, he was
      a lifer. He had nothing to lose and a bounty to gain. He stretched
      his socks as he planned his shot at the bad padre.
      These are outlaws, they have sunk below the law. You can execute
      them, you can cage them but others just as low will crawl in to
      replace them. They breed in the garbage we leave behind.
      Our perfectionist idealists will politic for more laws which
      restrict everyone but the vermin. They don`t give a shit about your
      freekin laws, damn it, they are outlaws. I am tired of being
      restricted for criminality I didn`t do. Bill