Re: Fertility Rights

  • meursault86
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2003
      Zith:

      I don't think that this "cataclysmic doomsday" will come because
      there are too many people, but rather because there are too many of
      the wrong --kind-- of people. It's a statistical fact that the less
      educated have far more children than the more educated. And this
      fact, especially in a democracy, is bad...it improves the chances of
      these type of people having power. Take George Bush for example...
      No, seriously, TAKE him...please. Heh...

      Also: while we're on the subject (sort of--somebody mentioned it
      anyway): how does a "penile enlargement" work? Is it an implant
      like a breast enlargement?

      David Withun
      meursault86@...

      "increscut animi, virescit volnere virtus"