Re: Stasis=Non existance

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2003
      > Excitement is life and boredom is a taste of
      > death.

      I can't be sure. How is it that you would be positive that what we call life is not,
      rather, some retarded state of existence? it is all we have perception of and would, I
      think, be blinding in that way.

      You can liken this to a lot. For example, the worker who gives 8 years of his life to get
      ahead, is active and, perhaps, bored. There can be some very great happiness in non-
      excitement.

      Suggests to me you have a personal interest in perceiving fluctuation (the difference
      between lows and highs). Some ride rollercoasters, some don't.