Re: MacGreedy

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 22, 2003
      >> Bookdoc is an absurdist but I
      >> really doubt he could be coerced
      >> into sitting crossed legged and
      >> bouncing up claiming to fly.

      Well, actually I would definitely do this, I just wouldn't believe my
      claims. I am sort of fond of living fiction. I have been known to
      write fictional letters to the editor of major newspapers just to see
      if I can get published as part of the lunatic fringe.

      The difference between me and Duard is, he'd look at the pictures and
      try to believe he was McFlying.

      Ball Outtacourt