Re: Decisions and repurcussions

  • Mary Jo Malo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2003
      Bill,

      The immediate result will be more of the same until it reaches
      critical mass. Then I suspect a much more humble Europe will work
      with the UN and the whole Mideast will come under UN auspices. I
      don't see any resolution in the near future. This
      Arab/Israeli/Everyone-Anti-American folly will continue until
      something really horrible happens. Isn't that the way it usually goes?

      Mary Jo

      > The general staff of the UN is leaving Iraque. Someone made a
      > decision to blow up their headquarters. The remains of the
      building
      > is being imploded. Eagleburger, former secretary of state under
      Bush
      > 1, has called for air strikes on the Beccah Valley. He also called
      > for eradication of the military arms of Hammas and Islamic
      Jahaad.In