Re: [existlist] Musings on the bookdoc

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Bill,

      ================
      Let me take you down, 'cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields
      Nothing is real, and nothing to get hungabout
      Strawberry Fields forever

      Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you
      see
      It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
      It doesn't matter much to me

      Let me take you down, 'cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields
      Nothing is real, and nothing to get hungabout
      Strawberry Fields forever

      No one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low
      That is you can't you know tune in but it's all right
      That is I think it's not too bad

      Let me take you down, 'cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields
      Nothing is real, and nothing to get hungabout
      Strawberry Fields forever

      Always, no sometimes, think it's me
      But you know I know when it's a dream
      I think I know I mean a "Yes" but it's all wrong
      That is I think I disagree

      Let me take you down, 'cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields
      Nothing is real, and nothing to get hungabout
      Strawberry Fields forever
      Strawberry Fields forever
      Strawberry Fields forever.