Re: [existlist] Your list

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Bill,

      The movie done by David Lean on Dr. Zhivago really sucks.
      The book, however, is a treasure. I hear they are going to
      redo the movie which will more closely follows the book. If
      anyone has not read the book, I strongly recommend it. It
      is a hard read but worth it. I have read it perhaps 7 times
      now and I get more out of it each time. I am not sure if
      one could call Dr. Zhivago an Existentialist, but the story
      is certainly a review of his particular existence. It is
      also of interest to read of Lara's view on her life
      objective.