Re: butchered pro

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
      > Fine and interesting-- but was commenting on ur earlier statement: "the
      > analysis was made by 'psychiatrists' who could not have had much training in
      > the art....Sir N. having been born some 12 years before Freud."

      My point being that good psychoanalysis -- if there is such a thing -- would not have
      been happening much before N. croaked, Freud being all of 32 at the time, and the
      terms not yet established. When someone has been dead many years they won't tap
      dance, nor tell the truth...and neither will their bones, or writings.

      Folded Paper