Musings on the bookdoc

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      This morning while brushing my teeth[this is a significant time
      period for El dentiste]I was thinking about adsurdism, bookdoc and
      Strawberry Fields Forever. I need all the lyrics to the song to
      complete the train of thought. I think it will be apparent where it
      leads. Bill
    • eduard at home
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        Bill,

        ================
        Let me take you down, 'cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields
        Nothing is real, and nothing to get hungabout
        Strawberry Fields forever

        Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you
        see
        It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
        It doesn't matter much to me

        Let me take you down, 'cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields
        Nothing is real, and nothing to get hungabout
        Strawberry Fields forever

        No one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low
        That is you can't you know tune in but it's all right
        That is I think it's not too bad

        Let me take you down, 'cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields
        Nothing is real, and nothing to get hungabout
        Strawberry Fields forever

        Always, no sometimes, think it's me
        But you know I know when it's a dream
        I think I know I mean a "Yes" but it's all wrong
        That is I think I disagree

        Let me take you down, 'cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields
        Nothing is real, and nothing to get hungabout
        Strawberry Fields forever
        Strawberry Fields forever
        Strawberry Fields forever.

        > Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson,
        Canon or Lexmark
        the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/