Re: [existlist] I agree... could be good&bad

  • drQ
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      Freud suggested that philosophy is an outcome of "unsatisfied libido" in the
      past (during early years) or present... maybe!!!!... read on....

      *The moment a man questions the meaning and value of life he is sick, since
      objectively neither has any existence; by asking this question one is merely
      admitting to a store of unsatisfied libido to which something else must have
      happened, a kind of fermentation leading to sadness and depression.

      *Unsatisfied libido is responsible for producing all art and literature."

      — Sigmund Freud