RE: [existlist] Re: excepting the acceptance with an affinity toward infinity

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24 1:26 PM
      Bill et folks,

      the point is that if it doesnt matter, then you can have any meaning which
      is part of the transparency that you use to cover the outside world ... you
      can believe in pixies or green elephants, it is all the same ... "that it
      doesnt matter" is not to imply that there is no need for meaning or purpose

      Viktor Frankl found that in the german concentration camps, the ones who
      survived where those with a sense of meaning and purpose ... whether to see
      loved ones again, or to write a book, or just the awareness that you have
      the ability to make your own choices ... it doesnt matter ...

      have fun ...