Re: [existlist] Canada?cluster

  • marina boni
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31 10:50 PM
      trinidad ,and the big mississipi and the town onolulu and the lake titicaca
      the popocatepetel is not in canada ,rather in mexico mexico mexico,canada malaga rimini brindisi.no madera no!!
      Zithromax <zithromax@...> wrote:
      I read that Canada is planning to be come a part of the US. Horton's will merge with Duncan Donuts, General Claire will be Secretary of State, and general Jenny will be secretary of defense. Eduard isn't really planned for much but perhaps he could do a stint as secretary of the interior, what with all the chipmunk watching and all.

      http://www.standonguard.com/index2.html

      Regards,

      Zith