Solaris

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      Well, I watched the movie "Solaris" on DVD. Old George
      Clooney is mis-cast. It is hard to tell that he is dazed by
      the situation, since he always looks dazed.

      Anyway the plot is interesting in that it presents the case
      of our relationship with other people through our
      perceptions of what we think these people are like. Not
      what they are really like in themselves.

      Roger Ebert does a great review on the movie. You will find
      it on the Internet Movie Database [IMDb].