Re: [existlist] Modern Angst

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2003
      Zith,

      I do not doubt that things can be hard in the modern
      corporation or modern government. I just think that our
      angst has a deeper origin. I should think that one for the
      angst of the young is being able to get a job in the first
      place. Even if jobs are available, there still is the
      difficulty of finding the singular direction [particular
      job] that will allow you get all that nifty stuff that is
      advertised on TV and seem to be the key to happiness. In a
      world where everything is immediate, how does one have the
      necessary patient to work one's way into a good paying
      position and thus the means for that fast car, large home,
      etc., etc.?