Re: [existlist] So what

  • drQ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2003
      have to read your message again!!! I liked it... but tell u: no I'm not a
      believer... rather I'm a scientist and "blinded by science" as the song
      says... I stand alone... and feel that life has provided us with only 4
      givings: freedom, meaningless, isolation, and death!!!.. and boy,, that
      frightens me sometimes!!! I long for absolutes and belonging to something or
      anything.. but unable to... I do enjoy sensual pleasures.. pleasures
      distract me for awhile... not the main thing!!!.. isn't there something
      bigger???