Re: [existlist] Who`s nude?An ethic question

  • marina boni
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2003
      We have 42 years of difference,but I love him,of that love which is eternal, of that satisfacion which is,(he is my father and mother,my lover,my maitre he knows more of me than anyone and he has my answers!!) not perfect but paradisiac, erotic happyness (i have followed him all my life),they envy us and try to spoil the last moment,in which not like Sartre ,we want to stay toghther, make love one more time,may be paritella for the first time, become "crazy" and leave this earth togheter(my love has a bad disease),the sons and nephew and relatives and friends are obstacolating it,i am asking to be witness of this,this earth ,the human being is not ready to make such a love (so imperfect)exist !!
      Marina Kuusava

      leeedgartyler@... wrote:In a message dated 7/9/2003 9:09:45 AM Central Standard Time,
      valleywestdental@... writes:
      Ed, Sounds like great fun! My O`l lady is enough younger that I
      doubt I would ever catch her. Perhaps a L shaped ambush using the
      furniture to best advantage might box her in.The big question is how
      do I get her to run around nude? Bill

      Hide her clothes, man!

      And if you leave a few obstacles about the house for her to stumble over
      she'll be a lot easier to catch. I have found that they are easiest to catch when
      they want to be caught.

      My wife's a lot younger too. Aside from the aesthetic advantages, living
      with a young woman has its aerobic benefits as well.

      Ed Tyler

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT