Re: [existlist] illusion & percetion & reality

  • drQ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2003
      Me too new to the group,, I'm a 49 yr old female from the Middle East [not a
      terrorist thu ;) ]
      "We are in the presence of absolute materialism"... deep down I believe this
      is true. We separate from nature,, recombine to add diversity, then go back
      to nature once more! Recently, however, I long for a higher value or
      substance... I don't know.. maybe feeling unity with the universe..
      something out there that might give some reasoning to all this... maybe
      better not to be illusion-free in life! gives some kind of support....
      conflicted I... somehow I consider being illusion-free is morally
      superior?... Hey out there,,, anybod with a troubled soul like me?

      drQ