Obvious disparity

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2003
      Biggie, Republican conservatives guide our foreign polocy. What else
      would you expect? The thing that holds wonder for me is that they
      even bother to put forward a cover story. The Liberia business is
      particularly bogus. Are you aware of the massive oil deposites off
      the coast of Nigeria. Are you aware that the black ops army that has
      been keeping the Nigerian rebels at bay wants help?OPEC has been
      helping the rebels with arms and money. They are ,of course,
      interested in Nigerian freedom like we are interested in Liberian
      freedom and independance. Do you think George would be visiting the
      wogs in Africa were it not for oil? It is the Macheavelli show now
      and it always has been.The right of conquest is the first right of
      possession.
      As I watched the sea of barbaric humanity in the streets of Liberia,
      I was happy we are strong. I do not want to work harder to feed,
      educate, clothe, and medicate that ragged mass. I understand Bush`s
      aids initative is little more than a spin bandaid. I think Americans
      know the coverstories the government fabricates are just a part of
      the enormous competition for limited goods and services .This is a
      collision of cultures and in such situations the stronger will
      dominate and rule the weaker. Many of the weak will perish while a
      few will be assimilated.
      If Kennedy liberals were in power the spin would be more dense and
      the appearance of openhandedness would be more convincing. The
      collision would be buffered and the final catheclism postponed. A few
      more might be saved on the backs of American workers. The Kennedys
      would not miss a dime or a serving of escargo.
      I think we will reelect Bush and he will continue to paint a thin
      vaneer on the competition of cultures for survival. Eventually the
      oil will run out. Then we will compete for place in a new and
      different world order. Till then the present dismal science rules.
      Bill