Re: [existlist] Death as earth non-being

  • yeoman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2003
      Serge,

      I would disagree with your idea of two processes. It would
      seem to me that there can be only one process. In a sense,
      one begins dying as soon as one is born. But then it is
      equally true that one lives until one dies. Since I tend to
      enjoy life, I would call it a process of living, rather than
      a process of dying.