Re: [existlist] Is anyone out there??

  • yeoman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2003
      Susan,

      Hmmm ... genealogy ... on an Existentialist site!! Isn't
      that something like a member of a weight watchers club being
      found with a piece of chocolate??

      I watch videos on my computer monitor. I have one of those
      TV cards so I can watch it as I am typing. I find it funny
      when I go to the mall and see all those huge TV screens that
      you can buy. People are trying to get something as big as
      possible like up to 48" and more. In effect, my TV screen
      is something like 2" by 2". It kinda helps to watch
      classics, since I already know what the picture is all
      about. However, I am primarily interested in the sound, in
      order to improve my French.

      I am constantly trying to get my philosophy down in some
      form. Typing on a computer seems to be out of place. I
      should go out in the back yard with quill and ink. But then
      I would probably get interested in the chipmunks and
      squirrels.

      I have been waiting all day for Yvon to bring over my riding
      lawn mower. I bent the blade on some rock, so now all I can
      do is watch the grass get longer. I am totally lost without
      my toys.