three mountains

  • yeoman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2003
      Doing a bit more thinking here.

      My list of important things or objectives in our existence
      now comes down to:

      Work ... your job, your career, the thing that gives
      self-actuation
      Garden ... which includes your house
      Health ... whatever is good for health; walks, food, etc ..

      Everything else is distraction or what may be in the way of
      these objectives.

      For lack of a better term, I refer to the these objectives
      as the "three mountains" ...