Re: [existlist] More Out of Africa

  • yeoman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2003
      Tommy,

      I am on the side of the multiregionalists. I just do not
      think that there is yet a compelling reason to assume that
      each new advance has to wait for the stew to bubble over
      from Africa.

      In any case, I am convinced from this last trip that
      Neanderthals still exist in our midst. Like the one who
      brought 3 tons of "carry-on" baggage and then tried to stuff
      it all in the small overhead cabinet. And of course there
      is their project known more commonly as Heathrow Airport.