Re: [existlist] Re: Science fiction, fictional science, rational decision, irrational mind

  • William Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23 11:22 AM
      Eduard, Cool, I am not that brave. I would say however that if one is
      serious about existantialism, you should begin by writing a chronology of
      the important events in your life. That evolves into your philosophy. Bill

      Eduard Alf wrote:

      > Bill et folks,
      >
      > sorry ... the definition of the word "exist" as the bookdoc requested ...
      > since he makes the request, then he should start it off by providing his
      > definition ...
      >
      > eduard

    • Eduard Alf
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23 10:20 PM
        Bill,

        yes, im doing that ... making a chronology ... and getting towards a
        philosophy ... now all we need is the bookdoc ...