Re: Kierkegaard

  • Joanne
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 22, 2003
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Will Brown" <wilbro99@y...> wrote:
      > Joanne, below is a site that has texts of three of his books;
      > Sickness, Fragments, and Fear & Trembling.
      ------------
      Thanks Will. I am not always sure if this group is actually
      discussing and illuminating existentialism against other
      philosophical traditions, or just bickering about lunch, but since I
      need time to brush up on my reading and critical interpretations, the
      simplicity of sex death and taxes may swagger on.

      Then again, simplicity is something of a romantic crock.

      Joanne
    • Will Brown
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 20, 2005
        Hi, Will Brown here. For those of you who are interested in
        Kierkegaard, the following site contains a collection of K-quotes,
        attributed to source, including page numbers, that I add to from time
        to time. Presently, the collection has reached a tad over six hundred
        quotes. If any wishes to begin a dialogue on things Kierkegaardian, I
        am more than willing to comply.

        http://www.geocities.com/wilbro99/